Hypothetical Trade Advice

MJAlltheWay24

Standard scoring. Non-PPR. 12 team league.

Would you trade Christian McCaffrey & Emmanuel Sanders (or Alshon Jeffery instead) for Julio Jones? On that surface that is like duh. However, I am looking to be undefeated through six weeks and have some good depth at both RB/WR. I need to decide if I want to make that offer.

My squad:

QB Russell Wilson

QB Matthew Stafford

RB Todd Gurley

RB Ty Montgomery

RB Christian McCaffrey

RB Mark Ingram

RB Aaron Jones

RB Andre Ellington

WR Mike Evans

WR Doug Baldwin

WR Alshon Jeffery

WR Emmanuel Sanders

TE Zach Ertz

D New England (I stream)

K Jake Elliott

K Matt Bryant (don't ask why I have Ks lol)

I really like my current roster but I should try and make that move...right?

If you can get Julio's owner to take that, I'd go for it, even if you have to put Jeffrey in there instead of Sanders.

You'd be set at WR except for Baldwins bye week. Jones, Evans and Baldwin, that's just a sick WR corp.

Almost as good as Jones, Green and Evans. Someone had that last year though and didn't pan out for them in the playoffs.

In a heartbeat.

McCaffery probably doesn't play anyways for you, so I'd definitely make the deal.

I've had him in the flex a few times.

I gotta see if he'll go for it. His team has been decimated by injuries, so he's desperate for guys he can insert into the starting lineup.

If you can get Julio's owner to take that, I'd go for it, even if you have to put Jeffrey in there instead of Sanders.

You'd be set at WR except for Baldwins bye week. Jones, Evans and Baldwin, that's just a sick WR corp.

Almost as good as Jones, Green and Evans. Someone had that last year though and didn't pan out for them in the playoffs.

Your WR core was nasty.

Baldwin's bye week is this week. Evans and Julio already had theirs.

@NamecipS @UKMustangFan

I guess I'd have four potential offers to him (without letting him know that of course):

McCaffrey / Sanders

Mccaffrey / Jeffery

Ingram / Sanders

Ingram / Jeffrey

Almost thinks its better to push Jeffery in the trade, since I have Ertz. Don't love having those two in the lineup together (if needed).

@NamecipS @UKMustangFan

I guess I'd have four potential offers to him (without letting him know that of course):

McCaffrey / Sanders

Mccaffrey / Jeffery

Ingram / Sanders

Ingram / Jeffrey

Almost thinks its better to push Jeffery in the trade, since I have Ertz. Don't love having those two in the lineup together (if needed).

I think your listed order is the best route. I'd be very surprised if he takes it, but if he's desperate, he might.

I think your listed order is the best route. I'd be very surprised if he takes it, but if he's desperate, he might.

He probably won't but we've been chatting a little. Worse case scenario, I keep my squad and am still sitting very pretty.

He lost Dalvin Cook, Greg Olsen and Derek Carr for a little bit. His squad:

Roster.png

He probably won't but we've been chatting a little. Worse case scenario, I keep my squad and am still sitting very pretty.

He lost Dalvin Cook, Greg Olsen and Derek Carr for a little bit. His squad:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]64129[/ATTACH]

Like I said, if you can get Jones with the listed combinations, good for you. Then we will sing your GM skills praises. :lol2:

Well fellas, I got a verbal last night for:

Mccaffrey & Jeffery for Julio Jones

Gotta have to wait til Tuesday since thoae guys played already this weekend. I can get out of it if Julio gets hurt Sunday.

Gonna miss McCaffrey but I am excited about this move for the Flying Bears. Thanks for the encouragement lol

Well fellas, I got a verbal last night for:

Mccaffrey & Jeffery for Julio Jones

Gotta have to wait til Tuesday since thoae guys played already this weekend. I can get out of it if Julio gets hurt Sunday.

Gonna miss McCaffrey but I am excited about this move for the Flying Bears. Thanks for the encouragement lol

Hopefully he doesn’t change his mind after Julio goes off this weekend for 220 and 3 TDs.