Should Private Schools Have Their Own Playoff?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No. I am all for Jefferson County returning to the kingpin of big schools as it was before 1975 and the state at large public schools insisting to play in a new large school division with Trinity, St. Xavier, DeSales....

There are not enough private schools in Kentucky to warrant a separate division. Just as there are not nearly enough schools to warrant 6 classes.

No. I am all for Jefferson County returning to the kingpin of big schools as it was before 1975 and the state at large public schools insisting to play in a new large school division with Trinity, St. Xavier, DeSales....

There are not enough private schools in Kentucky to warrant a separate division. Just as there are not nearly enough schools to warrant 6 classes.

True

Since private schools have an obvious competitive advantage (players from multiple counties on their rosters) should they have their own playoffs? Looking at this season I would really enjoy seeing Cov Cath and Trinity play for a championship. Thoughts?

I disagree. There are numerous public schools in the mountains that have players that are from other counties, maybe other states coming and playing on these schools football team.