The Shield vs. Braun Strowman

I loved it.

I have been wondering what the WWE is going to do with Braun since "The Beast" is MIA again as a part timer.

Just when Raw was getting a little stale... BOOM!

Who else like watching The Shield take out Braun Strowman?

As I said elsewhere, I'm not a huge fan of The Shield because I didn't become a WWE fan again until after they broke up, so there's no nostalgia for me.

It was, however, pretty entertaining. But I'd still rather see Strowman take people out. :lol2:

I went elsewhere to find your thoughts... :)

First, I think Braun Strowman is one of the best things to happen to the WWE in recent memory, I love the guy.

The Shield wasn't around long when I started watching but I was immediately drawn to them. In short, if there is such a thing as the righteous path in WWE (not John Cena like) The Shield is about as close as it gets. In other words, with the forces of good and evil ruling the WWE it is nice to see a strong, independent, righteous group like The Shield standing up when there is no one else to fill the void.

So @Randy Parker you definitely need to give The Shield a chance. Don't think of them as individuals, think of them as a group.

And as much as we both love Braun, we also both know he is "out of control" and someone needs to challenge him.

With all that said, I can't wait for the day Braun becomes a Babyface.

I went elsewhere to find your thoughts... :)

First, I think Braun Strowman is one of the best things to happen to the WWE in recent memory, I love the guy.

The Shield wasn't around long when I started watching but I was immediately drawn to them. In short, if there is such a thing as the righteous path in WWE (not John Cena like) The Shield is about as close as it gets. In other words, with the forces of good and evil ruling the WWE it is nice to see a strong, independent, righteous group like The Shield standing up when there is no one else to fill the void.

So @Randy Parker you definitely need to give The Shield a chance. Don't think of them as individuals, think of them as a group.

And as much as we both love Braun, we also both know he is "out of control" and someone needs to challenge him.

With all that said, I can't wait for the day Braun becomes a Babyface.

I'm not against The Shield, but I'm not going crazy for them either. Especially because this is all happening as yet another attempt to get Roman over with the crowd, with the hope being that he's not booed at Wrestlemania when he beats Brock.

I have no problem with them going after Braun, thereby serving as the justice of WWE. It does make for good storytelling. I still just prefer seeing Braun destroy people. I loved the time, I think at Survivor Series, when he threw Ellsworth threw that table. :lol2:

I'm not against The Shield, but I'm not going crazy for them either. Especially because this is all happening as yet another attempt to get Roman over with the crowd, with the hope being that he's not booed at Wrestlemania when he beats Brock.

I have no problem with them going after Braun, thereby serving as the justice of WWE. It does make for good storytelling. I still just prefer seeing Braun destroy people. I loved the time, I think at Survivor Series, when he threw Ellsworth threw that table. :lol2:

First of all, quit reading ahead, maybe that is what happens with Roman and Brock and maybe it doesn't. And nothing is really going to get Roman over, he is what he is, kind of a half and half guy. Just enjoy the present RP...

First of all, quit reading ahead, maybe that is what happens with Roman and Brock and maybe it doesn't. And nothing is really going to get Roman over, he is what he is, kind of a half and half guy. Just enjoy the present RP...

That aspect doesn't require reading ahead. It's pretty obvious that's where we're headed, or else Braun would have beaten Brock.

I enjoy the present. I just think it could be better. The Shield is going to be good for business in the short term, but I don't think there is a real long term reason for bringing them back together.

That aspect doesn't require reading ahead. It's pretty obvious that's where we're headed, or else Braun would have beaten Brock.

I enjoy the present. I just think it could be better. The Shield is going to be good for business in the short term, but I don't think there is a real long term reason for bringing them back together.

It's not obvious to me at all. :taz:

It's not obvious to me at all. :taz:

It should be.

Why else does Roman beat Undertaker at Mania? So that the two guys to beat Taker at Mania can fight at the next one.

Why else would Brock be beating everyone with just one finisher? Because he won't beat Roman that way.

And why else would Roman eat the pin from Brock at Summer Slam? To get it back at Mania.

And as I said before, why not have Braun beat Brock so that he can become the new monster in WWE? Because Roman has to be the one to dethrone Brock.

Why does Ambrose get moved to Raw in the shakeup? And why create a tag team for him & Rollins? So that they can get The Shield back together, so that fans will cheer Roman.

The whole direction of the company is yet another Roman coronation next spring.

I do read spoilers from time to time, but spoilers are not needed to see that this is what the company (meaning Vince) is doing. And it is frustrating for me because one big reason I quit watching wrestling years ago was that this is exactly what was done with Hulk Hogan, and it got old.

The difference this time around is that WWE is loaded with a lot of talent that I really like. And some are more deserving, IMO, than Reigns. Mainly Braun.