I got a closeup look at several of the Bengals

Lil' Ru and I went to the Buffalo game and got there early.

We ran into @MJAlltheWay24 but I decided on no beer at this game. I am going to apologize now MJ because I ended up taking the plunge. I will get you next time.

Lil' Ru and I walked down to the first row and watched the Bengals warm up. I will give you my observations and we can go from there:

Michael Johnson - MJ was hands down the most impressive physical specimen on the field.

Geno Atkins - Gino is also very impressive looking. He was warming up with no shoulder pads or helmet on by using the goalpost as if it was an offensive lineman. He is very graceful when he moves. Additionally, I assume it was his Martial Artist Instructor that came out, took Geno's phone and then the two of them did what I would call an upper body Martial Arts routine. It was very impressive to watch.

Carlos Dunlap - After Gino finished with his instructor Carlos and that same instructor did two or three upper body routines that were mesmerizing. I highly recommend going down and watching this at a future game. I was so mesmerized I couldn't take my eyes off them. Dunlap noticed because as soon as he finished he looked right at me. Additionally on Carlos, this young fan came down wanting his attention and Carlos came up to the stands and slapped hands with him. It was very genuine on the part of Dunlap and the young kid was ecstatic.

Giovani Bernard - He looks bigger in person. What a physique.

Jeremy Hill and Joe Mixon - They look almost like twins except Mixon has a little more muscle in his arms. They both are total Beasts!

Andrew Billings - He is a fire plug and looked like he is in way better shape than he was in college.

Clark Harris - He is a big stud.

Randy Bullock - What is it with kickers and pooches...

Cethan Carter - Just an impressive looking human being.

Cody Core - He is very impressive looking and very smooth.

AJ Green - He looks like AJ Green

Kevin Huber - Pretty studly for a Punter

Adam Jones and Dre Kirkpatrick - Exactly like they look on TV.

Tyler Kroft - Almost looked a little thin but he looked good.

Brandon LaFell - Man he looks the part, another stud.

Kevin Minter - He looks like a natural athlete that carries a lot of weight.

Pat Sims - He is a beast that carries a lot of weight.

Josh Shaw - He looks the part, very similar to on TV.

Andre Smith - He appears to be in much better shape than years ago.

Vontaze Burfict - Exactly like you would expect, a beast. Also, there were some Bills' fans harassing him within earshot and Tez didn't flinch.

Brandon Tate - A couple of fans were calling out to him. Additionally, he looks more muscular than when he played for the Bengals. Tate and Pacman chatted each other up and it seemed really friendly.

I know a lot of my observations aren't revelations but several guys looked different up close.

Lastly... Marvin Lewis - He looked thinner in person wearing all black.

If I'm not mistaken the drills you said Geno and Dunlap were doing werent martial arts moves just more quick movements to attack the arms of the offensive lineman to give them more leverage rushing the passer. I may be wrong, but our season tickets are in the other corner, first down by the visitors locker room and I see opposing players doing the same sort of drills. It is very impressive to see how quick there hands are and the precision which with they make the moves. It may be martial arts inspired moves they are using, I'm not sure, but I don't think it's technically martial arts.

If I'm not mistaken the drills you said Geno and Dunlap were doing werent martial arts moves just more quick movements to attack the arms of the offensive lineman to give them more leverage rushing the passer. I may be wrong, but our season tickets are in the other corner, first down by the visitors locker room and I see opposing players doing the same sort of drills. It is very impressive to see how quick there hands are and the precision which with they make the moves. It may be martial arts inspired moves they are using, I'm not sure, but I don't think it's technically martial arts.

You know better than me. Either way, it was really cool.

Lil' Ru and I went to the Buffalo game and got there early.

We ran into @MJAlltheWay24 but I decided on no beer at this game. I am going to apologize now MJ because I ended up taking the plunge. I will get you next time.

Lil' Ru and I walked down to the first row and watched the Bengals warm up. I will give you my observations and we can go from there:

Michael Johnson - MJ was hands down the most impressive physical specimen on the field.

Geno Atkins - Gino is also very impressive looking. He was warming up with no shoulder pads or helmet on by using the goalpost as if it was an offensive lineman. He is very graceful when he moves. Additionally, I assume it was his Martial Artist Instructor that came out, took Geno's phone and then the two of them did what I would call an upper body Martial Arts routine. It was very impressive to watch.

Carlos Dunlap - After Gino finished with his instructor Carlos and that same instructor did two or three upper body routines that were mesmerizing. I highly recommend going down and watching this at a future game. I was so mesmerized I couldn't take my eyes off them. Dunlap noticed because as soon as he finished he looked right at me. Additionally on Carlos, this young fan came down wanting his attention and Carlos came up to the stands and slapped hands with him. It was very genuine on the part of Dunlap and the young kid was ecstatic.

Giovani Bernard - He looks bigger in person. What a physique.

Jeremy Hill and Joe Mixon - They look almost like twins except Mixon has a little more muscle in his arms. They both are total Beasts!

Andrew Billings - He is a fire plug and looked like he is in way better shape than he was in college.

Clark Harris - He is a big stud.

Randy Bullock - What is it with kickers and pooches...

Cethan Carter - Just an impressive looking human being.

Cody Core - He is very impressive looking and very smooth.

AJ Green - He looks like AJ Green

Kevin Huber - Pretty studly for a Punter

Adam Jones and Dre Kirkpatrick - Exactly like they look on TV.

Tyler Kroft - Almost looked a little thin but he looked good.

Brandon LaFell - Man he looks the part, another stud.

Kevin Minter - He looks like a natural athlete that carries a lot of weight.

Pat Sims - He is a beast that carries a lot of weight.

Josh Shaw - He looks the part, very similar to on TV.

Andre Smith - He appears to be in much better shape than years ago.

Vontaze Burfict - Exactly like you would expect, a beast. Also, there were some Bills' fans harassing him within earshot and Tez didn't flinch.

Brandon Tate - A couple of fans were calling out to him. Additionally, he looks more muscular than when he played for the Bengals. Tate and Pacman chatted each other up and it seemed really friendly.

I know a lot of my observations aren't revelations but several guys looked different up close.

Lastly... Marvin Lewis - He looked thinner in person wearing all black.

This is mine and my friends running joke every time he jogs out onto the field. He looks like slob, but hey as long he keeps putting them down main street it is all good in my book.

No worries. Always nice to see familiar faces whether they are drinking or not.

Hope you stayed more dry than me haha!

I was soaked inside and out and loved every minute of it. Definitely one of my all time favorite Bengal experiences.

This is mine and my friends running joke every time he jogs out onto the field. He looks like slob, but hey as long he keeps putting them down main street it is all good in my book.

I agree, more power to Randy. Whatever weight makes him the best Bengals' kicker is the weight I want him at.