CovCath 20 Coner 19

10 yard TD run Nally

PAT Gronotte good

4th quarter 00:15

CovCath 27 Conner 19

10 yard TD run Schneider

PAT Gronotte good

With the victory CovCath (Frosh) improve to 7-1

Would like to see the Cov Catholic frosh play Trinity’s Frosh team, and Saint X’s frosh team. If they were interested, I bet Trinity and X would try and accommodate a game this season. Trinity could use several more frosh games.

I agree that should be a goal for CCH.

Did I just read that BGP's and Sinbad 74 will cover the cost of traveling to Louisville or for them to travel North to Park Hills for Freshmen games? WOW thank you and I will pass on your kind offer to cover that cost to our AD and Coaches.

BGP will give a small amount to that cause.

But... I really like Freshman games so I expect the Royal Treatment in Park Hills.

Got to say that #12 Roy for Conner is a stud in the making! The kid ran, caught, and made tackle after tackle. TOG tips his hat to this young man for his play tonight.:thumb:

Watched him play for the Red Devils a few years back. Talented and great kid. Haven't seen him in a couple years but great to hear that he's doing well!!

BGP will give a small amount to that cause.

But... I really like Freshman games so I expect the Royal Treatment in Park Hills.

The cost is more than most understand, driver, diesel fuel, and snacks/food for about 30 kids to and from for coaches and mgrs too. As you know, our JV did play "T" at St. Matthews and if I was told correctly, (I couldn't get off work earlier enough to make the trip South), most didn't get home to nearly 11pm on a Monday night.

The cost is more than most understand, driver, diesel fuel, and snacks/food for about 30 kids to and from for coaches and mgrs too. As you know, our JV did play "T" at St. Matthews and if I was told correctly, (I couldn't get off work earlier enough to make the trip South), most didn't get home to nearly 11pm on a Monday night.

Trinity has a lot more than 30 kids on their freshman team, it's more like 70. The costs associated with taking a freshman team on this kind of trip outweighs the benefits. I have seen the Trinity freshman team in a scrimmage this year and a lot of NKY teams would have several of their players suited up on Fridays.

Trinity Freshman team will make the trip up to play Elder on 10/21. They are very good. They beat Carmel(IN), Male and St X twice (37-7 and 48-0). They have a game this weekend against Bullitt Central and should be 6-0 going into the Elder game.

St x seems very down this year on the freshman side. They currently sit at 2-4.