BluegrassPreps.com is looking for additions to our Statewide Boys Basketball Staff

We NEED someone for the following Regions:

1st, 2nd, 5th, and 16th.

If you know Basketball in one of those regions this will be a piece of cake for you. This is a paid position.

Additionally, if you are interested in covering any other Regions I want to hear from you. If you are motivated and gifted we are willing to hire more than one writer per region.

Coming full circle, we are looking for motivated, competent, self starters to add to our Statewide Boys Basketball Staff.

Please either send me a Private Message here on BGP or email me at: theguru@fuse.net

2017-18 is going to be our best year ever covering Kentucky High School Basketball.

Thanks everyone,

Rob aka theguru

Founder

BluegrassPreps.com

We NEED someone for the following Regions:

1st, 2nd, 5th, and 16th.

If you know Basketball in one of those regions this will be a piece of cake for you. This is a paid position.

Additionally, if you are interested in covering any other Regions I want to hear from you. If you are motivated and gifted we are willing to hire more than one writer per region.

Coming full circle, we are looking for motivated, competent, self starters to add to our Statewide Boys Basketball Staff.

Please either send me a Private Message here on BGP or email me at: theguru@fuse.net

2017-18 is going to be our best year ever covering Kentucky High School Basketball.

Thanks everyone,

Rob aka theguru

Founder

BluegrassPreps.com

Really look forward to it G.:thumb: