Got my Tickets to Assembly Hall

swamprat

It's a great venue. It has been years since I was there (1986) but it looks like if anything it's a bit more fan friendly than even then. Very loud place. Great atmosphere.

BTW, I hate IU.

Oh I hate IU, too. However, to me, Assembly Hall is a bucket list item for a basketball fan. I hate Duke, but I'd love to see a game at Cameron Indoor. Same goes for UNC at the Smith and UCLA at Pauley Pavilion. It's easier to get tickets when those teams play USF than say, Kentucky. Especially with what USF is, now, a doormat. So I'm being patient. :)

I understand that IU renovated Assembly Hall a few of years ago.

Oh I hate IU, too. However, to me, Assembly Hall is a bucket list item for a basketball fan. I hate Duke, but I'd love to see a game at Cameron Indoor. Same goes for UNC at the Smith and UCLA at Pauley Pavilion. It's easier to get tickets when those teams play USF than say, Kentucky. Especially with what USF is, now, a doormat. So I'm being patient. :)

I understand that IU renovated Assembly Hall a few of years ago.

Agree. I have been to Duke, not at a game but we were coming back from the Outer Banks. It was in the summer. The door was open and we just walked in. I took pictures of our son in the middle of the floor. Never saw anyone inside the gym. We ended our side trip to The Mouth Of Wilson at Oak Hill Academy. That was awesome too.

Just went to the website to see what tickets were available just in case I could make a game. Most conference games were sold out and looking for tickets from games that were still available showed what a weak out of conference schedule they have. No offense Swampy.

Just went to the website to see what tickets were available just in case I could make a game. Most conference games were sold out and looking for tickets from games that were still available showed what a weak out of conference schedule they have. No offense Swampy.

None taken. I know how bad the Bulls will be. I look at this season like I did Hurricane Irma. Prepare for the worse and hope for the best. :D

This is the first season post renovations. Swamp, get there early and tour campus, it's one of the most beautiful I've been to.

I am going to try to get up for a game or two this year too, can't wait to see the updated look.

Parking isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.

• 1 month later...
This is the first season post renovations. Swamp, get there early and tour campus, it's one of the most beautiful I've been to.

I am going to try to get up for a game or two this year too, can't wait to see the updated look.

Parking isn't nearly as bad as it used to be.

The tickets came in the mail today.

@Bench, I've heard how beautiful the campus is from the pseudo son-in-law. He was there several times when he was doing his graduate work at Michigan State. Psych major, who knows why. :)

However, this game is the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I suspect most of the campus will be closed, but we still plan on getting there early, if only to drive around and take in the sites. I have family meeting us there, too, all IU alumni and fans. They will give us a tour.

I wish IU hadn't bought they're way out of the home and home they had with USF football. I would have loved to have tailgated there.

The tickets came in the mail today.

@Bench, I've heard how beautiful the campus is from the pseudo son-in-law. He was there several times when he was doing his graduate work at Michigan State. Psych major, who knows why. :)

However, this game is the Sunday before Thanksgiving. I suspect most of the campus will be closed, but we still plan on getting there early, if only to drive around and take in the sites. I have family meeting us there, too, all IU alumni and fans. They will give us a tour.

I wish IU hadn't bought they're way out of the home and home they had with USF football. I would have loved to have tailgated there.

I've been to that exact game before. There will still be a "decent" cried the but the students will most likely be gone, which is what makes a game at assembly. Largest student section in the country.