Cincinnati at South Florida

swamprat

Winner Winner 3-Way Dinner  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Winner Winner 3-Way Dinner

• Cincinnati
    • South Florida

Tailgate time.

We had rubins, coneys, and Long Island ice teas for the Stoney Brook game.

I made Chicago deep dish pizza for the Illinois game.

For Temple, we had Philly Cheese steaks brought in from Philly Phlava. Desert was Tasty Cakes.

Saturday, for UC, we're having Cincinnati style chilli, hot dogs, buns, and the fixin's for a loaded

cheese coney. I'm having Grippos shipped in for the event. :D

Anybody wanting to join us just go to Gate C and turn south. Cross the street and we are no more than 2 rows back. From the street you cross. PM me your cell number and hopefully we can get together. @UCRN, if you are down, I still owe you from 2013.

They are forecasting severe thunderstorms for Saturday between 3 and 8 PM. It sucks, because it is homecoming.

That kills the tailgate, at least at the stadium. If it's anything like the UConn game in 2014, I'm not taking a chance. I nearly ruined everything I owned, including Mrs. S's mobility scooter. I can park in Lot A right off gate A, go right into the stadium, and hardly get wet.

Our tailgate group is still going to meet at the leader's home, then we'll come straight to the game. My seats are under the private boxes. If the rain blows in, it's off to the stadium club.

Things may change, but that is the plan, right now.

Sorry @UCRN, I'm going to have to figure out how to pay you pack some other way.

Severe Thunderstorms between 3pm and 8pm?? So pretty much a day just like any other day in South Florida?

Yes and no. Usually we get maybe 30 or 40 minutes of rain at best during the daily storms. These look to be heavy downpours lasting for hours. There is supposed to be some kind of tropical disturbance off the coast, Saturday, making these storms dump more rain than usual.