College Gameday is going to James Madison

GrantNKY

Why did they choose that game? Out of curiosity.

None of the games this week really catch the eye of many. Utah vs USC or the Red River Rivalry could have, but Utah and Oklahoma losing really opened up this opportunity.

JMU has a 17 game winning streak, are #1 in the FCS, and Villanova comes to town. It’ll be a game of CAA title contenders.

Also, College GameDay tends to go to one “off the grid” game every year. The fact the GameDay crew still talks about how when they came to JMU in 2015 it was one of the best atmospheres made it easier to choose here! And the producer of College GameDay is a JMU alum.

But yes, I’m taking sign ideas. My dad wants me to put “St. X beat Cov Cath 57-7” on one side. I’m sure people here would love that!

None of the games this week really catch the eye of many. Utah vs USC or the Red River Rivalry could have, but Utah and Oklahoma losing really opened up this opportunity.

JMU has a 17 game winning streak, are #1 in the FCS, and Villanova comes to town. It’ll be a game of CAA title contenders.

Also, College GameDay tends to go to one “off the grid” game every year. The fact the GameDay crew still talks about how when they came to JMU in 2015 it was one of the best atmospheres made it easier to choose here! And the producer of College GameDay is a JMU alum.

But yes, I’m taking sign ideas. My dad wants me to put “St. X beat Cov Cath 57-7” on one side. I’m sure people here would love that!

Yep. They came to Fargo in consecutive seasons ('13 and '14) to check out the Bison. It is another one they always talk about.

Yep. They came to Fargo in consecutive seasons ('13 and '14) to check out the Bison. It is another one they always talk about.

Gotta love Fargo. NDSU really paved the way for people paying attention to FCS schools. Also, a lot of JMU fans that made the trip there last year for the semi-finals have nothing but great things to say about their fan base.

Best of luck!

NDSU's schedule gets brutal the rest of the way, playing 5 of their last 6 games against teams in the top 17; that is unreal. The Missouri Valley is a monster. I am going to the NDSU/South Dakota game on November 11th.