3A #3 Boyle County vs. #7 Lexington Catholic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if Boyle gets over this mental hurdle against Catholic they will be fine Friday night.

This team seems to really get it. They rarely take plays off. They are well coached. They have the size, speed and discipline. I don't know what Lexington Catholic has to offer but they are usually a really athletic team.

This is simple....

If Boyle plays like they did vs Danville they will lose.

If Boyle plays like they did against John Hardin, Waggener, Wayne, Collins, North Hardin, or Garrard they will win.

It's Fall Break for Boyle so there should be zero distractions for the Rebel program.

Let's Play Football!

This is simple....

If Boyle plays like they did vs Danville they will lose.

If Boyle plays like they did against John Hardin, Waggener, Wayne, Collins, North Hardin, or Garrard they will win.

It's Fall Break for Boyle so there should be zero distractions for the Rebel program.

Let's Play Football!

Maybe it's because Danville is best team they have played?

Maybe it's because Danville is best team they have played?

You maybe right but then again Wayne was pretty good to, But I think the Danville loss maybe the best thing that could have happened to Boyle this season 'cause they have sure improved every week since, I think it got their attention and has made has made them a much better team .

Boyles offense laid an egg against Danville. They have since played no one with a defense as fast as Danville's. Wayne and Collins had good defensive play but not fast. LexCath has not show the ability to fly around and cause confusion for the opposing teams offense consistently if at all but its district play now and they always seem to rise to the occasion when district play starts. If Boyle doesn't make the mental mistakes they did against Danville ( like multiple motion and offside penalties sometimes 2 or 3 downs in a row) I think they win a close 7 to 10 point game. But to many self inflicted wounds and the losing streak to LexCath will continue.