2A #5 Christian Academy-Louisville at Shawnee

Who gets the win?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Who gets the win?

• CAL Centurions
    • Shawnee Golden Eagles

I admire these young men at Shawnee. I admire their coaches. They must really have a real love of the game to go winless or near winless every year. They should drop football in favor of LAX or Rugby. Or maybe combine their team with Atherton high school’s team.

I feel the same Sinbad 74, it does take some courage to go against the likes of CAL and DeSales every year....woof! I think back in 14' we were to play Fort Knox, they had only a handfull of players to go up against us. They cancel the game, thank God ! The year before, it was 21-0 before we could get in the gate....Sometimes there is some mismatches that I cringe on. It would be neat to Trinity's coach Beatty to take over at a Shawnee program and see if he could change the program....I remember Bob Redmon taking over Waggoner after leaving Ballard and in a instant 'Boom' they were a team to be respected...Maybe we should cut back to the top 2 teams in a distinct to go to the playoffs...0-10 vs 10-0 or 1-9 vs 9-1 games...it would get the finals back to Thanksgiving weekend.....oh well