4A #10 Greenup County at 4A #4 Ashland 10/13

T-CATS

Who Wins  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

Ashland will cruise to victory in this one.

Not sure they cruise but think they should win comfortably. Greenup unlike against JC thinks they can play with Ashland and they have a few times recently. Last year wasn't one though.

Through the first couple of weeks of the season, I really thought this was the year that Greenup would take down Ashland and grab the 2 seed in the district. But, the Tomcats got their act together and Greenup had some holes exposed against Raceland and Fleming. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see Greenup win this game, but Ashland's rolling right now. Give me the Tomcats by three scores.

Believe me I'm Ashland through and through, but this district is the weakest in the state, IMHO. Looking at the teams they have beat, it's something like 14/28. I hate that it is that way. I mean no disrespect to any 64th district team, but next to Ashland, JC and possibly Greenup, no one is any good. Yes we have rolled some teams, but lets face it, they were not good. The next two game should give us our best challenge since the GW game. We've played no one to get us ready for JC. I'm picking Ashland for the win tonight, but just because we are 6-2 doesn't mean that we can win. I believe that if Greenup plays a solid game they very easily could pull out the win on homecoming night. Lets face it though, when we play JC, we just might be the Boyd Co/East Carter/Rowan Co team on the field. Hope I'm proven wrong.