Covington Catholic 30 Bishop Chatard (IN) 7

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH with over 500 yards...this was one-sided, and this team they played looked like a GCL team...size and speed. Add 100+ yards in big plays that were taken away in penalties.

Hopefully Casey Mac is OK...will find out shortly. Going to go celebrate the big win with the guys.

If I had a T-shirt company, i’d be printing “Undefeated State Champs.”

Careful...something similar happened in 1992 with the Colonels. State finals media guide got printed with CovCath (undefeated at the time) QB Adam McCormack on the cover. Colonels were shocked by Highlands in the 3rd round of the playoffs by a VERY good Highlands team....and a downpour the night before.

Any. Given. Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Careful...something similar happened in 1992 with the Colonels. State finals media guide got printed with CovCath (undefeated at the time) QB Adam McCormack on the cover. Colonels were shocked by Highlands in the 3rd round of the playoffs by a VERY good Highlands team....and a downpour the night before.

I remember that game well, was there in attendance. Both teams were really good that year.

I remember that game well, was there in attendance. Both teams were really good that year.

I was on the field that day...remember it like it was yesterday. Brutal upset. Both teams were phenomenal and had tremendous coaching staffs. Still don't think I've ever been more shocked/upset over a sporting loss.

Turf field now. Would have been nice back then.