3.) TreVon Smith - Taylor County

4.) Darius Harding - Elizabethtown

5.) Mark Goode - LaRue County

6.) Anthony Witherspoon - John Hardin

7.) Jacob Hobbs - Central Hardin

8.) Shane King - LaRue County

9.) Lez Means - Marion County

10.) Tyler Durbin - Elizabethtown

I dis-agree with the rankings a little bit personally.

I like John Hardin at 1 but then I like Elizabethtown and LaRue County as a toss up for 2 & 3 followed by Adair County and Taylor County as a toss up for 4 & 5. As for players, Harmon is the best player in the region but understand why Pearson is listed as #1 to start the season.

Mark this down...Malik Wright is the 2nd or third best player in the region....don't know if it's gonna translate to more wins gor JH but he is right behind Pearson.

Then he is 3rd if he is right behind Pearson, but have heard good things and if he is that good then John should walk to the regional title. I still like my Etown panthers and have a hard time believing he is better than Darius.

Then he is 3rd if he is right behind Pearson, but have heard good things and if he is that good then John should walk to the regional title. I still like my Etown panthers and have a hard time believing he is better than Darius.

Darius is my guy. I can see the debate for him. As for Harmon being better than Pearson, I think most would be surprised at his skill set....I think we'll get a head to head matchup with AC and JH during the season and find out

Darius is my guy. I can see the debate for him. As for Harmon being better than Pearson, I think most would be surprised at his skill set....I think we'll get a head to head matchup with AC and JH during the season and find out

What kind of player is Wright?

Shooter? Point guard? I know I'm the summer I watched them play Elizabethtown and he didn't do much and their guard play struggled but he had just got there and wasn't acclimated.

What kind of player is Wright?

Shooter? Point guard? I know I'm the summer I watched them play Elizabethtown and he didn't do much and their guard play struggled but he had just got there and wasn't acclimated.

It was early on, he was still finding his way and fit on the team. He's not a great shooter but the misconception is that he can't shoot. He is the most atletic kid in the region. Again may not equal to wins.

Talent wise John Hardin should win in a wash this year, they are the most athletic with best talent but anything can happen as we saw in last years region tournament. John is also bigger than every team in the region by a good margin except maybe Larue.

Harmon is best player in region and it isn’t even close

Harmon and David Johnson are the only two Kentucky players at the USA mini-camp this weekend. Fifty four players there between the classes of 2018 and 2021 including 13 of the top 14 in the 2018 class, Harmon is the only 2021 player in attendance. According to twitter reports he has been a top 10 performer there.

Sad thing is we will see no Adair vS. TAYLOR in the regular season.. looks like it would be another thriller. I'll take Stallworth and TC depth and experience to play for the regional title.

At this point you have to. Three straight regional championships, a coach who has had great post season success at multiple stops and a division one player.

On paper it is John Hardin to lose but someone has t beat Taylor County in an elimination game in the 5th, a game they haven't lost since 2014.