Dr Seuss mural taken down after racial stereotype.

jericho

Surely "Little Black Sambo" has been banned for years. Thinking back on that children's book now I don't recall the storyline being stereotypically racist but the images of Sambo were. I believe all of us 5 kids were exposed to it.

Times have changed for the butter.

Surely "Little Black Sambo" has been banned for years. Thinking back on that children's book now I don't recall the storyline being stereotypically racist but the images of Sambo were. I believe all of us 5 kids were exposed to it.

Times have changed for the butter.

I guess that's better than marginalizing whole segments of the population.

I guess that's better than marginalizing whole segments of the population.

I don't know how old you are, but I thought I might be the only geezer who got my feeble attempt at a joke. I appreciate yours, too. I wish I could come back with another one---but I got nuttin' right now.

Thank you. I've never eaten there. If I get a hankerin' for grits, I may try them out. From the reviews, it sounds like they have a problem of running out of English muffins and raisin toast.

This review caught my eyes: "Everything was good except the name. It is all that I thought about while eating there and every time I think of S.C., I dread the name and sign above that place. I wish that it didn't exist. I played golf with racists. I went to bars with racists. I ate with racists. They saw nothing wrong with the name either..."