3.) Estill County

4.) Wolfe County

5.) Hazard

6.) Cordia

7.) Brethitt County

8.) Leslie County

9.) Powell County

10.) Letcher County Central

Estill also picked up a big transfer from Breathitt County in JT O'Hair who was one of the Bobcats leading scoreres last season at 15 PPG and probably would have been their best player this season.

Breathitt took a hit at transfers this season, O'Hair went to Estill and Parks went to Hazard but they got a very good coach in John Noble.

My top 5 in the region are:

Isaac Caudill - Knott County Central

Caleb Bonny - Estill County

Austin Bennett - Buckhorn

Oumar Keita - Cordia

Kareem McDonald - Cordia

I find a bigger disagreement with the top teams. Knott is the one team that has more question marks and more answers than any other team. When they played Harlan County in the summer, a team that really likes to mix it up, they showed that they are really soft. On the other hand, Jones brings a physical game that is rare in high school basketball. Can Isaac play the point? Knott may have to play a lot of zone which is top compatible with the run up and down the floor style they like to play. The Couch twins have the potential to move to another level, but will they. Hofsess is back, and so is Hammond. Knott has a lot of bodies which is unusual, something they didn't have any of the past 5 seasons.

I'm not the most familiar with the Region, but I've seen the kid play multiple times and he scores it well from all 3 levels.

Estill played in Garrard's tournament two years in a row. When Bonny was a sophomore he had three straight insane scoring games in that tournament. Was very fun to watch.