What should Mandalay Bay do?

Jumper_Dad

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like it would be in bad taste to rent that room out again and continue to make money off it. I’m sure there are people that would stay in it or want to rent it because of its notoriety. I wonder what effect this event will have on Mandalay’s business as a whole.

If I were the owner of MB I would close off that room forever. They aren't hurting financially so there is no need to rent it out. Also, even turning it into a utility closet wouldn't work for me. Employees shouldn't have to relive that night every time they need to restock their housekeeping carts, etc.

I've been in hotels with no "13th" floor I think this entire floor could disappear as well.

The 13th floor is commonly removed from a lot of buildings. But that made me think of something, what's with the number 13 on Paddocks neck in some of the more recent photos of him?

Nothing for a while, like years, till the investigation is over. I guess everyone assumes there was only one shooter?

How can any of us know? We are not there investigating. Police were on him within 6 or 7 minutes, while he was still shooting. He shot a security guard through the door of his hotel and then police arrived almost immediately after that. If there was a second shooter, where did they go? Out the window?