LaVar Ball to home school LaMelo

Even by his own standards of outlandish acts, LaVar Ball -- the father of Lakers rookie Lonzo and UCLA pledge LaMelo -- has one-upped himself. According to the Los Angeles Times, Ball is pulling his youngest son, LaMelo, out of high school in Chino Hills, California, to home-school and train him before he ventures off to college.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-basketball/news/lavar-ball-pulling-ucla-commit-lamelo-ball-from-high-school-will-home-school-him/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LaVar Ball is a joke. I feel sorry for his kid. You only get one chance ever to play high school basketball.

To each their own. I love what Lavar Ball does. He made Chino Hills relevant with his three sons and the new coach going to try to come in with his 23-32 career record and change what has won there. You take the Chino Hills job you adjust to Lavar Ball. You take the Bulls job in the 90s you adjust to Jordan, he doesn't adjust to you.

To each their own. I love what Lavar Ball does. He made Chino Hills relevant with his three sons and the new coach going to try to come in with his 23-32 career record and change what has won there. You take the Chino Hills job you adjust to Lavar Ball. You take the Bulls job in the 90s you adjust to Jordan, he doesn't adjust to you.

If I'm the head coach, i don't adjust to anybody. You can get with the program or you can leave. I guess I'm old school though.