All Star Game Changes

This didn't seem to do much for the NFL. The draft drama might be interesting though. Your game is not interesting, this won't help. Just choose 24 All-Stars and pick teams for a 3-on-3 tournament--they would care more about winning that.

I like it.

Step closer to seeding all of the playoffs instead of East vs. West. Just kidding, but that would be nice.

They were talking about that on Mike and Mike this morning and the reason given why it will never happen is because the Eastern conference is where all of the Big Market teams are with the exception of LA. NY, Boston, Chicago, Miami all being in the Eastern Conference give those teams a much better chance of being in the playoffs.

What players have been the top two vote getters the last few years? Has it been LeBron and Steph?

LeBron has led the NBA in votes 3 of the last 5 years ('14, '15, '17), and been top two in 4 of 5 ('13). Steph has been #2 each of the last three years. The only two other players cracking the top two are Kobe ('13, '16) and KD ('14).

I fully expect LeBron and Durant to be picking up their teams.

LeBron's team:

CP3

Russ

Melo

LeBron

Blake

KD's team:

Steph

Klay

KD

Draymond

KAT

Edit: OR we see NBA fans put Kawhi in a position to finally tick somebody off. This is the scenario I'm pulling for.