Worst Case Scenario For Each Power 5 Conference?

GrantNKY

ACC: Simple. FSU runs the table.

Big 10: Ohio State beats Penn State, loses @michigan. Michigan loses @Wisconsin and @Penn State.

Big 12: I really don't there is one with the way the conference is structured. It would take Oklahoma, TCU, and Ok St losing to a team besides the other two teams on the list.

Pac 12: Oregon beats Wash St., Washington beats USC, Wash State beats Washington. Stanford wins out.

SEC: Ultimate doomsday scenario: UGA beats Auburn, Auburn beats Bama, Auburn beats UGA. Bama and UGA have 1 loss. Auburn has 2. No way you keep Bama out.

SEC: Kentucky wins the rest of the regular season, including @Georgia :idunno: , Alabama losing to Auburn, Auburn beats Georgia. Kentucky vs. Auburn in the SEC Championship. That is the last thing that fans of everyone except Kentucky want to see. :lol2:

Not that it really matters, but you'd have to have Florida lose multiple SEC games in there too.

SEC: Kentucky wins the rest of the regular season, including @Georgia :idunno: , Alabama losing to Auburn, Auburn beats Georgia. Kentucky vs. Auburn in the SEC Championship. That is the last thing that fans of everyone except Kentucky want to see. :lol2:
I agree except for I think Auburn needs to lose to Georgia. Auburn needs to have 2 losses for this to be the worst possible scenario.

Not exactly, that would still put a 1 loss Alabama team in the SEC Championship game and still get them in the playoffs.

Auburn only has 1 conference loss in this scenario. They lost to Clemson OOC. Auburn would own the tiebreaker over Bama with H2H.