CBS fires corporate lawyer over Las Vegas shooting remarks

Watusi

What is the state of our country today? People saying stupid things has been around forever.

I'm not going to speak for John Anthony, but IMO the state of our county is so centered on social media that even people that normally you would consider to be intelligent, become the opposite when they speak politically or emotionally on social media. In turn, the rest of social media follows along or fights back with their own ideals. Which in turn is causing a massive amount of division in this country. Just my thoughts, I'm not John Anthony.

What is the state of our country today? People saying stupid things has been around forever.

Have you not noticed the anti Trump hysteria? Multiple people were hoping the dead people were Trump supporters.

Aside from that, the internet is full of all kinds if idiots .

Have you not noticed the anti Trump hysteria? Multiple people were hoping the dead people were Trump supporters.

Aside from that, the internet is full of all kinds if idiots .

No different than any other point in time IMO. These types of people have always existed. We just have access to see how stupid they really are now, which is probably a good thing.