Trinity 21 Covington Catholic 7 (JV)

All Tell

It was well played from a spectator's stand point. I am certain the coaches will share some words of wisdom with their players. It was 14-0 at the half. Game was played with 10 minute quarters. Trinity used their junior varsity back up as well as their sophomore hopeful at quarterback. They split game time. Trinity made a few more plays on each side of the ball. The Colonels QB will be sore as he absorbed a few shots. The Colonels TD came with less than a minute to play on a tipped pass in the end zone. The wide receivers kept their focus a little more than the defenders on that play. No helmet to helmet hits. No kneeling by anyone during the National Anthem. The flag was flown at half mast for the Las Vegas shooting massacre with a pre-game moment of silence observed by all.

For the Colonels: Duncan Summe or Lucas Summe had his name called quite a bit. It may have been both. As did Daniel Felix. I believe Noah Powers was the Colonels QB. For Trinity, Seth Jutz and Jake McKean split time at QB. Jacob McCarthy and Nick Wagner made a few nice catches. Carter Martin and Kaelin Racculia played well.

For the Colonels: Duncan Summe or Lucas Summe had his name called quite a bit. It may have been both. As did Daniel Felix. I believe Noah Powers was the Colonels QB. For Trinity, Seth Jutz and Jake McKean split time at QB. Jacob McCarthy and Nick Wagner made a few nice catches. Carter Martin and Kaelin Racculia played well.

Trinity’s Defense played one of its best games of the year IMO! The D-Line was solid, Linebackers came up and attacked off the read! DB/S did fantastic job on turning and locating the ball! Very nice game all around!