Putting my name on golf balls was a huge mistake.

Oldercoach

Recently Bridgestone had a promo to enhance their new logo saturation. I purchased three dozen for the price of two and received free personalization. Now I find my name staring back at address. It breaks my concentration and I find myself thinking about it whether it is visible, or not. Plus, I find myself looking more for my bad hits, not wanting a finder to know it was mine. Personalization of golf balls doesn't work for me. Got to hurry up and lose three dozen balls.

Recently Bridgestone had a promo to enhance their new logo saturation. I purchased three dozen for the price of two and received free personalization. Now I find my name staring back at address. It breaks my concentration and I find myself thinking about it whether it is visible, or not. Plus, I find myself looking more for my bad hits, not wanting a finder to know it was mine. Personalization of golf balls doesn't work for me. Got to hurry up and lose three dozen balls.

I could do that for you in about three rounds.

Had some with my name on them. Always wanted to know if I found one in the reclaimed ball section of a pro shop if I had the rights to claim it back. Also had tees and ball markers.

I'm sure those were kept behind protective glass...probably a lighted display of some sort.