USC on lockdown after alleged active shooter.

UKMustangFan

He was just speaking his second language, sports. I don’t think he meant any harm.

I get that and it certainly doesn't offend me (even though I know someone living in Vegas that no one has heard from yet) but sometimes you have to put a little thought into what you speak prior to speaking it. Sometimes real life events don't need to be turned into sports jokes. This is one of those instances, along with the really bad timing for such a joke.

I get that and it certainly doesn't offend me (even though I know someone living in Vegas that no one has heard from yet) but sometimes you have to put a little thought into what you speak prior to speaking it. Sometimes real life events don't need to be turned into sports jokes. This is one of those instances, along with the really bad timing for such a joke.

True.

Sometimes it's hard for the tone of words to come off the same way in my head as they do online. But I was not saying anything in a joking manner. I was just answering the question in the way I normally would have. Wasn't trying to be funny, just answering the question.

Sometimes it's hard for the tone of words to come off the same way in my head as they do online. But I was not saying anything in a joking manner. I was just answering the question in the way I normally would have. Wasn't trying to be funny, just answering the question.

I get it and I'm not sensitive enough to really take offense to it. I've just had a rough past couple of weeks I guess. A friend of mine was found dead in Vegas about two weeks ago, his girlfriend and their dog are still missing. Lost another person that I used to play ball with due to an overdose. Another person I know died Friday night in a motorcycle crash. A classmate of mine that lives in Vegas hasn't been heard from and I just got news out of Lexington that another friend of mine was found dead in a culvert today, likely a homicide. Please forgive me if I don't seem to be my usual self.

Disliked my post though most tended to agree it was in bad taste.