How many people are boycotting the NFL?

How many people have told you they are boycotting the NFL?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How many people have told you they are boycotting the NFL?

I have watched zero games this weekend, and have not paid any attention to scores.

I usually watch at least Cobb & the Packers, plus the other games on Sunday.

I want to thank the protesters for giving me my weekend back.

I know my mom text me tonight and said she is having NFL withdrawal. They watch and DVR every game but didn't watch a single game this week. My dad is a veteran and my mom is retired from DAV.

And I believe them, I told this story before, but they were huge baseball fans. When my mom retired in 1994, her retirement present was a train trip to Chicago to go see the Cubs. They bought tickets for all 3 games for a weekend series. They bought 1st row behind dugouts on each side for two of them and bleacher seats to hang out with the bums for the third. A month before their trip, baseball went on strike. They never got to see a game. To this day, they have never watched another baseball again. They are pretty good about holding grudges.

I haven't watched games in 2 weeks.

I will not be buying my usual 300.00 worth of Cowboys merchandise this year either.

Many other people I know are very upset. They will as I will keep up with scores.

But that still kills the advertising and ads that are not being seen.

I have a few that have mentioned on Facebook that they are boycotting, however, I really never knew them to be big NFL fans to begin with. My viewing habits, have not and will not change. I'm all NFL from around 11am until the Sunday night game ends. Eagles game and/or Redzone channel. My Monday and Thursday night viewing is completely dependent on who is playing.

I have been told by some they arent watching but as most others here that say that I dont know them as NFL watchers.

I did go to bw3s after my golf round and the server was saying how dead it has been the past 2 sundays it usually was one of her biggest money making days and now its gone to crap!

Myself still watch and will continue to do so because I love football.