Tennessee W(50/50)

Denver L

Cleveland W

Pittsburgh W (50/50)

Chicago W

Minnesota L

Detroit W

Baltimore W

I'm still saying this is an 8-8 team with the potential to go 10-6. This is the easiest schedule in the NFL.

Buffalo W

Pittsburgh L

Indy W

Jacksonville W

Tennessee W(50/50)

Denver L

Cleveland W

Pittsburgh W (50/50)

Chicago W

Minnesota L

Detroit W

Baltimore W

I'm still saying this is an 8-8 team with the potential to go 10-6. This is the easiest schedule in the NFL.

I'm mad at myself, but I believe it as well.

I'm mad at myself, but I believe it as well.

It doesn't make much sense to me either, but looking at the schedule I only see 2 teams that I think are just simply better than the Bengals and they are Denver and Pittsburgh. If they could have just not looked like garbage two weeks in a row and snuck out of one those games with a win, they'd be 2-2 and we'd be talking about how this team is still right in the middle of the playoff hunt.

I guess I'm not seeing the easiest schedule in the league at this point. They only play 2 teams lwith a losing record at this point depending what Indy does tonight. They are giving Seattle everything they want on the road.

The only win I see probable is the Cleveland game. Nothing else shows me Cinti is better than the rest of the teams. I would say Chicago but they just beat Pit.

I guess I'm not seeing the easiest schedule in the league at this point. They only play 2 teams lwith a losing record at this point depending what Indy does tonight. They are giving Seattle everything they want on the road.

The only win I see probable is the Cleveland game. Nothing else shows me Cinti is better than the rest of the teams. I would say Chicago but they just beat Pit.

I don't think it truly ranks as the easiest schedule in the league now based off teams current records. However most of those teams are not teams that wow you either and not the best qb play either.

I don't think it truly ranks as the easiest schedule in the league now based off teams current records. However most of those teams are not teams that wow you either and not the best qb play either.

I agree, they can win most of the games but it wouldn't shock me if they lose most of them too. A whole bunch of average teams including the Bengals.

I agree, they can win most of the games but it wouldn't shock me if they lose most of them too. A whole bunch of average teams including the Bengals.
I don't think anybody would be shocked if the Bengals played awful the rest of the year and only scraped together 2-3 more wins. But the Bengals D is playing very well and outside of Pittsburgh no offense scares me in the slightest. If the offense can play to the level they have the past two weeks this team is still going to be playing meaningful games late in December.