What is wrong with Sunday morning games from England?

I apologize if this topic has been discussed previously but I have to vent my frustrations with Sunday morning games from England. I have yet to enjoy a single game I have watched in this effort of the NFL to expand its popularity across the pond. I will only talk about this years most recent debacles but last years weren't much better imo. Last week Baltimore looked like they rolled out of bed after a bad drunk and just went through the motions against Jacksonville. Today's game is 3-0 at halftime with one of the most explosive offenses in football in New Orleans going up against the inept Miami Dolphins who lost last week to the lowly Jets. Really 3-0?? Even the referees look and act like they are still asleep throwing flags on just about every play.

Also how about all the various ways they are broadcasting these games with all the streaming options? Heck last week I had to watch the game on my computer via Yahoo after failing miserably to find it somewhere on Direct TV. Here are options for watching games these days; NFL Game Pass, NFL Network, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN, DTV Sunday ticket, Amazon, Verizon, Twitter, PS Vue, and Sling TV. I'm sure I left a few out. I haven't even talked about the fantasy aspect of Sunday morning games or survivor pools and pickem contests that all make you have to get up early to make your picks or do it Saturday before you go to bed before you even see injury updates. Sometimes I long for the good old days when we didn't have options and games were all on Sunday and Monday night. Oh well guess I'll go back to this exciting 3-0 game and shut my mouth. What do you think?

I think the teams go over several days early to acclimate to the time difference, those games are being played at around 1:00 P.M. local time I'm pretty sure. So the time of the game should have no impact on the game, I think it has more to do with many players and some teams looking at that game as a mini vacation as many bring their families along.

Well they are no worse than Thursday night games for the most part. Bengals game in London was at least interesting.

The problem is there are no rival games and outside of the Jags every team has to take a turn. So while they have not been great games neither are a lot of NFL 1 PM and 4 PM games.

And heck this year who are the really good and really bad teams? It varies from week to week.

It's as stupid playing a NFL game in England as it is kneeling for National Anthem.

$

The NFL plays in England for the opportunity to make more money. The NFL would really prefer there be no protests during the anthem because it might cost them money. You all know this.

I think the teams go over several days early to acclimate to the time difference, those games are being played at around 1:00 P.M. local time I'm pretty sure. So the time of the game should have no impact on the game, I think it has more to do with many players and some teams looking at that game as a mini vacation as many bring their families along.

Better tell Harbaugh that as he didn't take his team over until Friday and you see how they performed 2 weeks ago.