Heisman Watch After Week 5

GrantNKY

Joel Klatt was pointing out biases in the whole process last week. Barkley really started to vault up everyone's list after the Purdue victory and most were citing his numbers as to why he should be a lock to make it to NYC. Christian McCaffrey easily had 5 games better than Barkley last season (down season by McCaffrey's standards) and the dude was left in Palo Alto.

1. Barklay- Penn St.

2. Hurts- Bama

3. Mayfield- Oklahoma

It's between those 3, I don't think Jackson is in the running this year.

East Coast bias playing strong with this one. Just please go watch Bryce Love and tell me he isn't in the conversation. He has been every bit as impressive as Barkley if not more so. I don't care what anyone says Love is in the conversation.

Joel Klatt was pointing out biases in the whole process last week. Barkley really started to vault up everyone's list after the Purdue victory and most were citing his numbers as to why he should be a lock to make it to NYC. Christian McCaffrey easily had 5 games better than Barkley last season (down season by McCaffrey's standards) and the dude was left in Palo Alto.

Christian McCaffrey should have won the Heisman 2 years ago and should've been in NY last year. If he had played for an East Coast power both of those things would have happened.

Will someone illuminate me on what Jalen Hurts has done to be in the Heisman conversation? He hasn't beaten anyone except FSU and he didn't play well at all against FSU. Let's hold off a bit on this guy.

Best offensive player on the best team. He'll be there.

Care to explain why a guy from a crappy Stanford team makes your list?