NKYFL Scores Spet 30- Oct 1st.

UK#1fanisback

I think - aside from the scores - the biggest news of the week is the announced merger of Dayton & Bellevue. Surprising, but correct, move by the powers that be in both camps. Apparently there will be a vote next week to choose the name of the new organization. Options include Ducks, Knights, Warriors and Rage.

I think - aside from the scores - the biggest news of the week is the announced merger of Dayton & Bellevue. Surprising, but correct, move by the powers that be in both camps. Apparently there will be a vote next week to choose the name of the new organization. Options include Ducks, Knights, Warriors and Rage.

Was this move based on diminishing numbers in both programs?? From a distance, it seemed that Dayton had been doing a pretty good job the last 5 or so years in improving their program, and Bellevue has always been pretty solid.

Was this move based on diminishing numbers in both programs?? From a distance, it seemed that Dayton had been doing a pretty good job the last 5 or so years in improving their program, and Bellevue has always been pretty solid.

Unsure of the exact reasons behind the merge, but I think - overall - the move was made due to declining numbers in the Dayton organization (football numbers to be clear/cheerleading is still strong), the great working relationship both organizations and their leaders have, and an overall desire to give the kids/families/communities better experiences.

And, to be clear, while I do think that a desire to win is part of this, I definitely think they all honestly just want to improve the situation for the kids. Have to applaud them for that right?