Notre Dame Academy 3 St. Henry 2

dallaslaredo

Dallaslaredo you sound a bit bitter. You really don't hear a lot from NDA lately, even when they have big wins. They are playing hard with major injuries to key players in their lineup. No excuses. Hard work continues.

I agree. Not sure what the attitude is about. There is very little info posted by anyone this year about any school. In regards to the SHDHS vs NDA game I was not there but heard it was worth the price of admission as always.

Dixie (18-4) plays Beechwood (18-5) at home tonight... I bet tomorrow you won't know who wins unless you go to the KHSAA site.

I was making more of a general point about BGP across all forums...not a lot of pro-NDA posters on BGP across all forums, which means it's mostly "fans" of other schools. News Flash: NDA wins a lot in many sports. So maybe pro-NDA people don't feel a need to post, it's not like NDA doesn't get noticed. NDA sports in general have a huge target on their back in NKY. It's the one team everyone wants to beat. When NDA loses, it's been my experience that it gets posted really quick.

I was making more of a general point about BGP across all forums...not a lot of pro-NDA posters on BGP across all forums, which means it's mostly "fans" of other schools. News Flash: NDA wins a lot in many sports. So maybe pro-NDA people don't feel a need to post, it's not like NDA doesn't get noticed. NDA sports in general have a huge target on their back in NKY. It's the one team everyone wants to beat. When NDA loses, it's been my experience that it gets posted really quick.

An NDA loss in volleyball to a NKY team would get posted quickly simply because it would be a big deal. They've dominated NKY volleyball for years. It's no different than when Highlands was dominating in football.