Packers 35 Bears 14

Suspended for hitting a player at full speed when Im sure he wasnt trying to do the outcome of what happened. Everything you see in slow motion looks worse. Yeah bad hard hit, but IMO it wasnt intended to hurt the guy.

I mean isnt every play in the NFL a brutal play.

Suspended for hitting a player at full speed when Im sure he wasnt trying to do the outcome of what happened. Everything you see in slow motion looks worse. Yeah bad hard hit, but IMO it wasnt intended to hurt the guy.

I mean isnt every play in the NFL a brutal play.

The play was over dude. He was wrapped up and going to the ground. No need for Trevathan to even be in on the play. He went in with the intention of laying him out. No other way around it. Helmet to helmet. Lead with the head and hit him hard enough to knock Adams out. How could you possibly defend that?

Led with his helmet which means probably multiple games. The referee did not even throw the flag way late when he saw Adams knocked out on the ground. If Burfit did this, he would be out the rest of the year.

Absolutely. Reputation plays a part, Danny Trevathan has never had an unsportman like penalty before so I'm assuming he's gonna get a 1 or 2 game.

I thought his hit was questionable but here's one thing I've thought about some of these hits and the hit VB had on AB. The defender starts his hit as wr starts to go down and by time the D man hits him, it's helmet to helmet. When he started the hit the wr was higher. Not always but in some cases, yes. You can't play this game without some scary you know what happening. These are very big men hitting each other.