Award Winners

UKMustangFan

With the season coming to an end, who gets the hardware in each league?

My picks:

AL MVP: Jose Altuve

AL CY Young: Corey Kluber

AL ROY: Aaron Judge

AL MOY: AJ Hinch

NL MVP: Charlie Blackmon

NL CY Young: Max Scherzer

NL ROY: Cody Bellinger

NL MOY: Dave Roberts

I agree with everything but the managers.

The Astros are doing exactly what was expected with that roster. If give the AL award to Paul Molitor for getting the Twins to the Wild Card. Same thing with Roberts and that loaded roster. I'd give the NL award to Torey Lovullo. But nothing wrong with giving them to Hinch and Roberts -- or even Francona or Girardi in the AL or Baker in the NL. He dealt with a lot of injuries this season and kept the Nationals rolling along.

The Astros are doing exactly what was expected with that roster. If give the AL award to Paul Molitor for getting the Twins to the Wild Card. Same thing with Roberts and that loaded roster. I'd give the NL award to Torey Lovullo. But nothing wrong with giving them to Hinch and Roberts -- or even Francona or Girardi in the AL or Baker in the NL. He dealt with a lot of injuries this season and kept the Nationals rolling along.

I thought about Molitor in the AL. Didn't think of Lovullo. Both are deserving. I really wanted to give the NL MVP award to Votto, because I think statistically he's had the best season, but unfortunately team success plays a factor and the Reds stink. :idunno:

I thought about Molitor in the AL. Didn't think of Lovullo. Both are deserving. I really wanted to give the NL MVP award to Votto, because I think statistically he's had the best season, but unfortunately team success plays a factor and the Reds stink. :idunno:

Votto should and will be in the mix. That voting should be interesting.

I think Molitor wins it. They have really improved over last year.