Highlands Dreves to Tennessee

katbird

• 4 weeks later...
Wow! Two D1 signees on the same high school team. Congratulations to Mr. Dreves! I wonder how many pitching staffs out there have two or more D1 pitchers?

Cooper has 2 going to NKU (D1) (Ollier and Blaine Walters)...they have another that is going the JUCO route for whatever reason (Reid) but I believe he was getting looks from D1 and another that is every bit as talented as the 1st two that I don't believe has signed (Phillips). Then of course they have Runion who I heard is giving it a go as a closer this upcoming season but has D1 talent as a hitter. Should make for another great season in the region.

Wow! Two D1 signees on the same high school team. Congratulations to Mr. Dreves! I wonder how many pitching staffs out there have two or more D1 pitchers?

A step further...

How many have 2 starters committed to D1, Power 5 conference programs? Very very impressive.

Congrats to the Cooper kids, too.

• 3 weeks later...
Looks like the Birds will have some quality pitching next year. I believe there are a few good arms in the Junior class as well to go along with Rom and Dreeves.

Yes, Grady Cramer 6'4 RHP throws mid 80's and Lefty Tanner Juett.

Congrats to Hunter! Best of luck this season and in Knoxville next year.

• 2 weeks later...