Trade Advice

SnottieDrippen

I was just offered Adams(GB) and Luck for Hogan(NE) and Thielen.

.5ppr, 1 point for 40+yd plays.

Brady is my QB

Diggs, Hill, Tate, Parker(MIA), Crowder, Matthews(TEN) are my other WRs. It's as good a deal as it feels like, right?

I don't like the deal for you. You already have Diggs, so it makes hard to play Thielen and him at the same time. I like Luck, but your not going to play him over Brady. I like Adams, but I like Hogan too. I also think by the end of the year those two will finish with similar total points. I really don't think this deal makes your lineup better.

Why are you making this trade? Or why do you feel like you need to make it?

I know I don't need to. If I wanted an excuse to do it, it would be subtracting a receiver to mull over on a weekly basis. Gronk is already in the lineup and outside of him, I don't know which Patriot pass-catcher to play, when. Luck backing up Brady is a tasty thought too, despite the risk.

Thanks fellas. I walked away after I couldn't get Lamar Miller involved, then he turns around and trades Freeman for Sammy Watkins.

That owner just had the "gotta make a move" jitters. Been there before. Didn't need to but felt like I had to do something. Be ahead for the next big surprise.

That owner just had the "gotta make a move" jitters. Been there before. Didn't need to but felt like I had to do something. Be ahead for the next big surprise.

Last season I traded him AP and bench warmers for Brady the day before AP's injury, so the positive experience of trading with him in the past was probably influencing me last night.

Edit: This is what he gets for letting the auto-draft do the work for him.