Notre Dame 38 Michigan State 18

Run To State

Wimbush was 14 of 20 with 173 passing yards while rushing for 52 yards on 8 carries. The Irish averaged 4.6 yards per carry and 8.6 yards passing. Josh Adams led the team with 56 rushing yards on 9 carries and wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown had 4 catches for 61 yards receiving.

The Irish defense played well as the Spartans had three turnovers that Notre Dame turned into three touchdowns. Crawford stripped the ball from Scott at the goal line and fell on the ball for the third turnover of the game. If you looked at the stats you might think the Irish lost, the Spartans out gained the Irish 496-355 and they controlled the clock but Notre Dame held Michigan State to 10 points until the 3:09 mark of the 4th quarter.

The Irish seem to be on the right path, they've definitely have improved since last season.

Wimbush was 14 of 20 with 173 passing yards while rushing for 52 yards on 8 carries. The Irish averaged 4.6 yards per carry and 8.6 yards passing. Josh Adams led the team with 56 rushing yards on 9 carries and wide receiver Equanimeous St. Brown had 4 catches for 61 yards receiving.

The Irish defense played well as the Spartans had three turnovers that Notre Dame turned into three touchdowns. Crawford stripped the ball from Scott at the goal line and fell on the ball for the third turnover of the game. If you looked at the stats you might think the Irish lost, the Spartans out gained the Irish 496-355 and they controlled the clock but Notre Dame held Michigan State to 10 points until the 3:09 mark of the 4th quarter.

The Irish seem to be on the right path, they've definitely have improved since last season.

I agree about Notre Dame being better than last season.

:thumb:

Winning games they should win and, so far, only losing by 1 point to a ranked team. Hope they continue to improve.

They should, I don't look for them to finish this season like they did last. With the way things are looking, their loss to Georgia wasn't a bad one.

You can't capitalize on turnovers any better than the Irish did yesterday.

3 turnovers = 3 TDs

There are still some things to work on, but I really like the collective attitude of this year's team. I also think the coaching staff changes in the off-season were good ones. Especially both coordinators and the strength and conditioning coach.