Hello☺️

Sloaaa76

I've followed bluegrass preps for the past two years. My son has played varsity football for madisonville north hopkins for the past two years. He's now a junior and thought it was time to become a member. I absolutely love football and enjoy seeing how other teams are doing in the state of Kentucky and to see their rankings as well.

• 3 weeks later...
I've followed bluegrass preps for the past two years. My son has played varsity football for madisonville north hopkins for the past two years. He's now a junior and thought it was time to become a member. I absolutely love football and enjoy seeing how other teams are doing in the state of Kentucky and to see their rankings as well.

Welcome aboard @Sloaaa76

Welcome! :)Go Maroons!