Feb 15 - @ Houston

Feb 18 - Wichita State

Feb 22 - UConn

Feb 25 - Tulsa

Mar 1 - @ Tulane

Mar 4 - @ Wichita State

American Championship

Mar 8-11 @ Orlando

Think the Bearcat faithful will cross the river? I might have the opportunity to vend at BB&T Arena this winter, so I sure hope so.

I think the student section will be the tougher draw. I think a small drop off in season ticket holders or regular attendees (if there is one) would be negated by a better NKY draw.

How did they do this? I can see the conference games but their non-conference games from last year would not come close to selling out BB&T.

They put the tickets on sale and people bought them. Nothing out of the ordinary or any crazy price points. Team should be very, very good and UC fans want to watch the product...

They put the tickets on sale and people bought them. Nothing out of the ordinary or any crazy price points. Team should be very, very good and UC fans want to watch the product...

Good for them. That's a big jump for the 5000-6000 they got for most non-conference games, especially when people might expect a slight drop due to the change of venue. They were 30-6 last year. Is the venue and location a better draw?

Good for them. That's a big jump for the 5000-6000 they got for most non-conference games, especially when people might expect a slight drop due to the change of venue. They were 30-6 last year. Is the venue and location a better draw?

There were thousands of seats in the old arena that simply wouldn't sell unless it was a huge opponent. I'm sure not having to sell those terrible seats has helped the issue...