Top 10 players in the 9th region? Do they have 10?

In addition to those already mentioned:

Though surrounded by others who'll undoubtedly have big years, I look for Aiden Ruthsatz to also be a big time contributor for the Colonels. We know that he's a fast as lightening play maker who can handle the rock, but his perimeter shooting is pretty dynamite as well. He's an aggressive little ball thief too, but will have to be careful to stay out of foul trouble with cleaner steals.

I'm picking Newport as preseason No. 3 as they're not just a one man show with Burries. Taking nothing away from their other starters, I'm expecting also a big year for junior center Tahj Harding whose physicality, strength, and maturity is well beyond his years. As a sophomore he was already a man amongst boys.

In addition to those already mentioned:

Though surrounded by others who'll undoubtedly have big years, I look for Aiden Ruthsatz to also be a big time contributor for the Colonels. We know that he's a fast as lightening play maker who can handle the rock, but his perimeter shooting is pretty dynamite as well. He's an aggressive little ball thief too, but will have to be careful to stay out of foul trouble with cleaner steals.

I'm picking Newport as preseason No. 3 as they're not just a one man show with Burries. Taking nothing away from their other starters, I'm expecting also a big year for junior center Tahj Harding whose physicality, strength, and maturity is well beyond his years. As a sophomore he was already a man amongst boys.

Good call on Aiden. He is a top 10 player in the 9th.