Broncos 42 Cowboys 17

mcpapa

Elliott with 8 yards rushing on 9 carries. Talib with a late pick-6; giving him 10 for his career; only 2 behind all-time leader Woodson.

Goes to show the difference it makes when you don't have huge holes to run through. That is why I struggle saying Elliot is the top back or even top 5 running back in the NFL after one year. I think he is a top 10 back, and playing behind the best like in football makes him look unstoppable. When in reality I think we can take at least 10 backs and they would also look great with as big of holes he usually has. As we seen in this game, he is just like any back when it comes to not having space to run.

Goes to show the difference it makes when you don't have huge holes to run through. That is why I struggle saying Elliot is the top back or even top 5 running back in the NFL after one year. I think he is a top 10 back, and playing behind the best like in football makes him look unstoppable. When in reality I think we can take at least 10 backs and they would also look great with as big of holes he usually has. As we seen in this game, he is just like any back when it comes to not having space to run.

1st time in a long while I have seen the Cowboys o-line man handled, nobody would have gotten yards. Also, this game was a blowout, he wasn't getting opportunities.

Dallas is not a come from behind team. They will struggle if they get two scores behind. Everything they do runs through Zeke running.