HammerTime thinks the Bengals can win 7 games, do you agree?

theguru

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dennard catches that ball last night the Bengals win.

Yep that's the difference, elite defenses make that play. You don't get many gifts like that, you have to make the play. When that happened, I said to my brotehr and wife, I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us, it did. but it wasn't teh only thing.

Yep that's the difference, elite defenses make that play. You don't get many gifts like that, you have to make the play. When that happened, I said to my brotehr and wife, I hope that doesn't come back to haunt us, it did. but it wasn't teh only thing.

When the Bengals let Mike Zimmer, Jay Gruden, and Hue Jackson go I said I hope this doesn't come back to haunt us. It did. From the little things to the big things this team simply can't afford mistakes at any level. Everything always come back in the end to this franchise.

When the Bengals let Mike Zimmer, Jay Gruden, and Hue Jackson go I said I hope this doesn't come back to haunt us. It did. From the little things to the big things this team simply can't afford mistakes at any level. Everything always come back in the end to this franchise.

Do you mean they didn't fire Marvin to hire one of them? Because the Bengals didn't let them go, they all got HC jobs. Two of the three were going regardless.