Browns franchise is dysfunctional like the Bengals

Well if Marvin is gone that means Jackson will be here because that sounds like they will part this off season too.

Which even though i like Hue. I would rather the Bengals truly open it up. The last time the truly opened it up we got Marvin who got us out of the basement. Now we need a coach to take the next step. I am not sure that would come from a coach who also was here with Marvin that the players know well. If this year fails. They need to clean house. Not a rebuild with the players. I like the core, but a rebuild of the coaching staff. Then spend all draft on lineman.

If were using neighborhoods as analogies then the Browns are homeless.

We were for a while. Model ran off to Baltimore. That has contributed to the problems faced by the Browns ever since. I think we may finally be climbing out of the hole.

See Terry Pluto's False Start: How the New Browns Were Set Up to Fail

We were for a while. Model ran off to Baltimore. That has contributed to the problems faced by the Browns ever since. I think we may finally be climbing out of the hole.

See Terry Pluto's False Start: How the New Browns Were Set Up to Fail

You have the right guy at the helm. But apparently there is some rift raft between Hue and the front office over releasing Joe Haden. If the Browns screw this one up then they deserve to spend and eternity of mediocrity.

That CBS writer is horrible. He hates the Browns and writes nothing but trash about them. Hue already cleared this up.

Hue Jackson denies report he was 'irate' over Joe Haden's release; is working in 'lockstep' with front office | cleveland.com

If you were Hue and this report came out wouldn't you have reacted the same way? I'm sure he was caught off guard and who knows how he really felt about the things that happened. He has a job to do and certainly doesn't want to get on the ownership's bad side by fueling the fire.