Elk Dinner - Jenny Wiley State Park - Sept 16

Watusi

Jenny Wiley is having their Elk Dinner on Saturday Sept 16 from 4-9 pm

They also will be doing Elk Viewing Tours throughout the fall and winter if you would like to do that.

If you have ever wanted to try Elk, this is a great way to do it. They will have roast, meatloaf and chili (and sometimes pulled elk) to go along with other dishes. They usually have fried chicken and fish, and the fish is really good. It is an all you can eat buffet, with nice salad bar and desert bar.

I wish I could make this time but we have other obligations. :irked:

A couple years ago, @spindoc, @LRCW, @plantmanky, spindoc Jr., myself and Mrs. 2C demolished this buffet.

One of these years this won't take place on a weekend I have ten other things going on.

And on that day, I will feast, feast, feast.

I feel your pain. They usually do a Buffalo dinner a couple times a year. I have never been able to attend it and I REALLY want to.

Maybe closer for you Louisville folks

Buffalo and Wild Game Night - Falls Of Rough, KY - Food & Wine Festivals & Events, Kentucky

Our Chef and his team cook up a special buffet at Grayson's Landing Restaurant. Carved Buffalo and Buffalo Chili are paired with other special items like Elk Meatloaf, Duck and Dumplings, Frog Legs, Wild Boar and other special items to create a unique and tasty offering. Reservations required and there are three seating time options. Experience unique cuisine and don't walk away hungry.