Central Hardin at John Hardin

John Hardin vs Central Hardin  

20 members have voted

1. 1. John Hardin vs Central Hardin

Central Hardin is very physical up front and should win the battle at the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. They have limited their turnovers this season also. The only thing that worries me about John Hardin as a Central Hardin fan is their quickness out of the backfield with Livers and Weatherspoon. Reinheimer ran for too many yards last year vs Central Hardin but I believe that Central's strong point is their defensive line this year. John is still undisciplined and commits a lot of penalties and turnovers. They had several players out last week for different disciplinary reasons.

I think that Central Hardin is good enough to win their District and are out West again this year for the playoffs, which is a good draw for them. I don't see any dominant team out west in 6A right now as it looks like McCracken County is down this year.

Lot of ball to still be played but Central Hardin is starting to get healthy and I see them making a run through the last 6 games of the season and into the playoffs.

Central Hardin 34

John Hardin 14

Have not seen Meade County play this year. Hard to get a read on this team, they were dominated against Simon Kenton, a top 5 6A school. Dominated some weaker teams in Anderson, Shelby and Breckenridge County. Should get a better read on them this Friday night vs a talented Franklin Simpson team. Per comments from a Meade County fan whom I work with. Not much of a passing game, stop Babb and play physical up front and you can beat this team. The district should come down to Central @ Meade County on October 13th.

I think this will be a close game and probably decided by turnovers. I am concerned with John's speed out of the backfield as well. Central's lack of offense has killed them last 2 weeks but I know those 2 defenses are well above average. Go Bruins!!!!

It's a rivalry game and anything could happen. I didn't get a chance to watch John last week but the two games that I watched they are making strides. Their skill positions are top notch and are as good as any in the area. Offensive line is the major glaring weakness with this group. If Central's strength is the d line then this could be a long night for the dogs.