3A #9 Fleming County vs. 5A Montgomery County

Who wins?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Fleming County
    • Montgomery County

The bad thing about this game is I have family in Flemingsburg and I went to schools at Montgomery county in the 80s. This game is a toss up to me I said Fleming by 7 but I can also say Montgomery by 7. Let's lace it up and play football!!!!!!

Way to cover all your bases Maysville 22! I agree it should be a great game that will probably come down to who wins the turnover battle. I don't think Montgomery has played a good spread team yet and I know Fleming hasn't played a good wing t team in a while!

Fleming could have also have been 3-1 with a loss to Mason. If Mason made the right choice (on a 4th and 1)they could have 1 loss. But it it didn't go that way so my hunch is Fleming by 7.

Did not understand that move at all. New QB (starter went out with cramps) and they roll him out and he throws it out of bounds. Mason County Coach had a major brain cramp. I think it took all the air out of the Royals. Fleming marched downfield and the rest is history.

Yes it did!! I talk too a lot of the players and they were upset,mad and emotions running. My sons are on the team and they were very emotional after the game. I told them to keep their head up and reiterated that one loss doesn't make or break their season. All I can say is that they wanted this game badly.

Yes it did!! I talk too a lot of the players and they were upset,mad and emotions running. My sons are on the team and they were very emotional after the game. I told them to keep their head up and reiterated that one loss doesn't make or break their season. All I can say is that they wanted this game badly.

Sons? Dunaway boys? Good football players