37 points a game

19 points allowed a game

253 rushing yards a game

87.8 rushing yards allowed a game

240.3 passing yards a game

199.8 passing yards allowed a game

3 picks on the year

7 fumbles forced this year.

Collins looks to be pretty balanced on offense. IMO the key to the game comes down to turnovers. Boyle has made teams pay this year as their defense already has 5 TD's.

Kelly, Paycheck, and Hatter has own the line of scrimmage every game this year.

Bartleson, and Smith has Boyle on pace to break some INT records, plus they open field tackle better than any Boyle D-Backs that I have seen. Plus Snyder and Bottoms are having a great season also. After watching Danville, Waggener, and John Hardin's speed it's hard to believe that Collins would be something that they haven't already seen.

Gervacio, Roller, and Hellyer all have done a great job tackling and playing their position.

Boyle will a very hard out this year just because they have a GREAT overall defense. Lineman, Linebackers, and D-backs. Plus most only play one way. The defense alone will keep them in every game this year. Holding 2A #2 Danville's explosive offense to 1 touchdown, and 4A #2 Wayne County only had 1 touchdown till very late in the game has been very impressive.

I like Boyle to win Friday with another strong defensive performance.

Boyle 27

Collins 14

Collins looks to be pretty balanced on offense. IMO the key to the game comes down to turnovers. Boyle has made teams pay this year as their defense already has 5 TD's.

Bartleson, and Smith has Boyle on pace to break some INT records, plus they open field tackle better than any Boyle D-Backs that I have seen. Plus Snyder and Bottoms are having a great season also. After watching Danville, Waggener, and John Hardin's speed it's hard to believe that Collins would be something that they haven't already seen.

Gervacio, Roller, and Hellyer all have done a great job tackling and playing their position.

Boyle will a very hard out this year just because they have a GREAT overall defense. Lineman, Linebackers, and D-backs. Plus most only play one way. The defense alone will keep them in every game this year. Holding 2A #2 Danville's explosive offense to 1 touchdown, and 4A #2 Wayne County only had 1 touchdown till very late in the game has been very impressive.

Boyle 27

Collins 14

great assessment

Boyle 27

Collins 14

I agree Boyle's defense is for real this year and as you said will keep them in any game they play this season.

Boyle has totaled 97 points on Collins the last 2 years and I look for Boyle to keep that average about the same this year.

Boyle's defense is far superior to the last 2 years and I look for Boyle to limit Collins offensively.

Boyle County 49

Collins 21