5A #13 Highlands vs 3A #7 Lexington Catholic

Pete W

Who wins Highlands or Lexington Catholic  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins Highlands or Lexington Catholic

Highlands won their first two games but now have lost two, the latest a 27-49 loss to Ryle.

The losing streak has some already talking coaching change.

Can Highlands get back in the black against 2-2 Lexington Catholic?

The Knights are coming off a 36-56 loss to Lexington Christian. They have given up 48 and 56 points in there two losses, while Highlands gave up 71 and 49 in their two losses.

This may be a shootout.

Who wins?

Edited by True blue (and gold)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Highlands has some very good athletes and the Lex Cath win over the 6A runner up looks very unimpressive

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not.

I think this will be really close and I think the Birds will win. I think the key factors are:

1 - Lex Cath doesn't have a D1 caliber bruising RB.

2 - Highlands get some health back, I know that Coop Schalbach is back, hopefully some of the LBs.

Lex Cath 45

Highlands 52

Not sure if this is sarcastic or not.

I think this will be really close and I think the Birds will win. I think the key factors are:

1 - Lex Cath doesn't have a D1 caliber bruising RB.

2 - Highlands get some health back, I know that Coop Schalbach is back, hopefully some of the LBs.

Lex Cath 45

Highlands 52

Is Huddleston going to be able to make it back this year?

Is Huddleston going to be able to make it back this year?

I think Cov Cath game is the one he could really be back for.... He should probably just wait for next year. He was trying to get signed off to play Friday night.

I think Cov Cath game is the one he could really be back for.... He should probably just wait for next year. He was trying to get signed off to play Friday night.

Why do you wait until next year? Is he going to redshirt? I really do not understand this philosophy as you are only a high schooler one time and you cannot get those missed years back.

Nice to see the health of the kids is your #1 concern. But hey win at all cost right.

One of the very few times I agree with you.

The young man's health should be first and foremost. Losing a year to make sure he's completely healed is not the end of the world. It would be much worse to rush him back and then re-injure it and lose the rest of this year and potentially his whole high school career.