6A #1 Trinity vs. Champagnat Catholic (FL)

thsrocks

Trinity vs. Champagnat Cathoilc: Who wins and why?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Trinity vs. Champagnat Cathoilc: Who wins and why?

Trinity defeated #3 Male 22-0 to raise their record to 4-0. The Miami, Florida area team is 1-0 and hopes to make the trip to Louisville this Friday. Per Trinity administration, it is a day-to-day decision.

The Lions have 5-7 Division 1 potential players of the 35 on the roster. They are a 2A team in Florida which is their second smallest division. Trinity should be able to wear them down over four quarters.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is a chance that this game will be played. No way they will be able to practice this week. Friends and families will be evacuated or hold up in their homes riding the storm out. With the mess they will be left with on Monday I doubt if school will be in session for the coming week.

This game will get ugly early, and Trinity will score often. Not sure as to why CC would want to all this way for a beatdown. They defeated a relatively small and unknown Doral Academy 13-9 a few weeks back.

I lived in Doral for almost a year, and never heard of them, so...

T-58

CC-0

Would not be a bad thing for the Rocks to have a bye week. They are beat up, up front. When the Trinity AD schedules such a brutal schedule in the future, build in a bye week. I hope the Florida players are safe, and their families come through this storm relatively unscathed.

Would not be a bad thing for the Rocks to have a bye week. They are beat up, up front. When the Trinity AD schedules such a brutal schedule in the future, build in a bye week. I hope the Florida players are safe, and their families come through this storm relatively unscathed.

Trinitys bye week is the last week of the regular season. Coach Beatty likes the break before playoffs.