Pendleton County 28 Dayton 13

16thBBall Fan

PC is yet to play up to there potential. And yet still set at 3-1. They have a bye week and then start district play. If they can quit turning the ball over and the defense stay strong. The sky is the limit.

What do you see as their potential?

What do you see as their potential?

They had 2 district losses last year to Bath and Lewis on the last play of the game. I believe they're certainly better than Lewis this year. Bath is vastly improved and will be a good test.

It will be a tall order year in and year out for PC to compete with Russell, Fleming, and West Carter.

So to (finally) answer your question, I think making the playoffs is within their potential.

Making the playoffs is a potetial. But I know for a fact they won't be happy to get there. The senior want to win the first playoff game in school history. I agree Bath has gotten better this year. But would you agree that this PC team is also a lot better than they were last year or for that fact in a lot of years?

Making the playoffs is a potetial. But I know for a fact they won't be happy to get there. The senior want to win the first playoff game in school history. I agree Bath has gotten better this year. But would you agree that this PC team is also a lot better than they were last year or for that fact in a lot of years?

I think it is the best team since 2009. However, that team lost to a 6-4, second seeded Lexington Catholic by 62 points in the playoffs. Pendleton is definitely better and it is good to see progress in Falmouth, but even if they finish third in the district (that's their ceiling in my opinion), they'd still be a massive underdog in the first round no matter which of the four teams from District 4 they play.