Must-See NKY Games Nov-Dec

I know practices haven't even started, but basketball never stops in my mind.

Last night I went through the first month of the season on the boys side and added what I consider to be the best match-ups of the first month to my calendar. With a little help from my friends here, I hope to do the same tonight with the girls side to iron out what that first month will look like.

The idea here is that I see as many of the teams/gyms in the area (8th, 9th, 10th regions) as I can this season.

King of the Bluegrass! If you have never attended, your missing out on some great High School Basketball games.

This year Cooper, CovCath (9th Region) and Walton Verona (8th Region) all will be playing in the KOB and I can only assume that the Schedule will be out soon.

King of the Bluegrass! If you have never attended, your missing out on some great High School Basketball games.

This year Cooper, CovCath (9th Region) and Walton Verona (8th Region) all will be playing in the KOB and I can only assume that the Schedule will be out soon.

Already put in for vacation time!

I'd be interested in catching some of the Louisville girls hoops contenders while I'm down there.

Here's the beginning of the year schedule for Sacred Heart. They have probably eight girls on their roster that will play in college (DI,DII,DIII). Senior Grace Berger is committed to Indiana, Kia Sivils is committed to Marshall, and Ciera Scott is committed to Mercer. The Valkyries should be highly ranked team at beginning of the year and be a contender for a State championship.

Nov 29, 17 George Rogers Clark home 7:30 PM

Dec 1, 17 Seneca away 6:00 PM

Dec 2, 17 TBA at Dixie Heights Hoops for Harvest

Dec 7, 17 Jeffersonville, IN away 7:30 PM

Dec 9, 17 Mercer County away 8:00 PM Kentucky Premier Challenge

Dec 14, 17 Eastern away 7:30 PM

Dec 19, 17 TBA at Phoenix, AZ NIKE Tournament of Champions

Dec 29, 17 Brentwood Academy (Brentwood), TN away 5:30 PM

Dec 30, 17 Ensworth (Nashville), TN away 4:00 PM

CovCath has a girls basketball team now?