Takes place on September 24th & is Raw exclusive. Here's the card so far:

Brock Lesnar © vs. Braun Strowman - WWE Universal Championship

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose © vs. Cesaro & Sheamus - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma (Fatal 4 Way) - WWE Raw Women's Championship

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt

Neville will defend the Cruiserweight title against the winner of a Fatal 5-Way on 205 Live tonight, but I couldn't care less.

I'm interested to see who The Miz will defend the Intercontinental title against. I really hope I'm wrong, but my guess is Jason Jordan.

Samoa Joe probably won't be back from injury for this, and I'm doubtful Bayley or The Revival will be back either.

I'm wondering if The Hardy Boyz will have a match? Elias? Gallows & Anderson?

• 3 weeks later...

Unless something changes late, here's the final card:

Brock Lesnar © vs. Braun Strowman - WWE Universal Championship

The Miz © vs. Jason Jordan - WWE Intercontinental Championship

Seth Rollins & Dean Ambrose © vs. Cesaro & Sheamus - WWE Raw Tag Team Championship

Alexa Bliss © vs. Sasha Banks vs. Nia Jax vs. Emma vs. Bayley (Fatal 5-Way) - WWE Raw Women's Championship

Neville © vs. Enzo Amore - WWE Cruiserweight Championship

John Cena vs. Roman Reigns

Finn Balor vs. Bray Wyatt

I look for Lesnar to retain the title. Don't know if he will pin Strowman, but I think he keeps the belt somehow. Braun will look strong, but I don't see him winning the title. If somehow he does, he'll lose it back to Brock at Survivor Series or the Rumble.

Reigns will beat Cena because he's Roman Reigns, and Vince is hell-bent on having his new golden boy beat Lesnar at WM34.

I look for The Shield to beat Sheamus & Cesaro. I really like both teams & expect this to be a good match.

I think Jason Jordan takes the Intercontinental title from Miz. Jordan has lost recently to Finn Balor, Cena, & Reigns. Don't see him losing here. Jordan is really good in the ring, but his character overall is very vanilla. He gets little to no crowd reaction.

Not sure about the Women's match, but I think Alexa or Nia wins. I'll pick Alexa to pin Emma & then she will have to face Nia one on one.

Neville should take care of Enzo.

I think Balor beats Bray Wyatt.

As for the pre-show match, Elias will take care of Apollo Crews.